We have been working with Evan over at Noble Ale Works for about a month now and boy do we have a crazy special lineup waiting to swirl around your tongue, through your liver, and…anyhoo, we will leave it at that! Regardless, prepare your insides this coming Tuesday – September 30th, 2014 AD at our Anaheim location, because these guys from around the bend have really nailed it with the following suckers:
1. Earl’s Grey Dinghy – This Ordinary Bitter rocks in at 3.5% ABV, uses some incredible English malts and gets hit hard with a dose of Earl Grey Tea from Seventh Tea Bar in Costa Mesa. The result is light-medium bodied, copper in color and is what is truly meant by a Session Beer.
2. Pistola – Our Pistol Whip’d Pils ate a bunch of Serrano Peppers and then decided to change his name. 4.5% abv
3. Pistol Whip’d – A fresh take on a Czech-Style Pils brewed with New Zealand’s Motueka hops. Pale yellow in color, medium in body, showcases a vibrant, floral hop character, lots of lime, a bit of juicy fruit and some snappy dryness in the finish. 4.5% abv
4. Rosalita – Bright Pink in color and medium in body, the Pistol Whip’d becomes the perfect companion to the mass quantities of dried hibiscus flowers that are cold soaked in the beer for 48 hours. Flavor notes of cranberry, rose and lime pave the way to its tart finish. 4.6% abv
5. Sweetish Fish – Our raspberry blonde ale finished off with just a bit of sweetness and then a super secret ingredient that we can’t tell anyone about…The result is reddish pink in color, light bodied, and tastes of raspberry snow cones, red licorice and fruit punch. 5.0% abv
6. Cinnamon Roast Crunch – The addition of Saigon Cinnamon to Naughty Sauce makes it taste like the milk left in the bowl after a certain breakfast cereal that my mom would reward us with from time to time as kids. 5.4% abv
7. Naughty Sauce – Golden Milk Stout w/ Coffee on Nitro – Head Brewer Evan Price worked together with Roast Master Jeff Duggan from Portola Coffee Lab for this paradox. It’s a stout beer made with oats and milk sugar, coffee instead of roasted grain and then served on nitro to add even more creaminess! Full bodied, deep golden in color, with smooth and flavorful layers of pecan pie, cinnamon and cookie dough. 5.4% abv.
8. Man’s Milk – Our version of the classic Milk Stout is served on nitro, black in color, full bodied with flavorful layers of Count Chocula milk and caramel sundae but then lingers with notes of that one dark chocolate we really like but can’t afford. 6.1% abv
9. Oktoastyfest – This is our version of an Oktoberfest beer. It is crisp, malty and drinkable like an Oktoberfest, but we made it super toasty! The aroma is sweet with crisp saltine crackers and wheat bread. The flavor follows through with more crackers and toast that balances out the malt sweetness. Oktober has never tasted so good! 6.6% abv
10. Too Darn Hot – Big Whig IPA gets an addition of habanero peppers and becomes a whole new beast. We wouldn’t say that it’s really TOO darn hot. It’s rather that we just like that Ella Fitzgerald song. 6.8% abv
11. Big Whig IPA – Hop-forward throughout, this West Coast style ale hits the palate with layers of tangerine, honey, and rosemary that harmoniously unite into a big, resinous, lingering finish. 6.8% abv
12. Evan’s Big Bowl Of Boozy Punch! – It’s a surprise!
13. Galaxy Showers – Galaxy is our ninth choice in our Double IPA series that showcases the beauty of one single hop variety with each consecutive release. This Australian grown hop showers down beautiful layers of Aurora Borealis, Saturn’s peach rings and a twinkle of Stardust. Look forward to more releases from this series. 8.8% abv
The Iron Press Crew
#TheIronPress #TuesdayTapTakeovers #CraftBeer #DJLexaKhan #Anaheim #DrinkLocal #NobleAleWorks #AtTheHouse #PackingDistrict