Calling all TARTS!
Are you guys ready to pucker up/black hole your cheeks into your face/zing your jowels?! Some of these guys we have been sitting on for almost a year just to hatch in your mouth. Check out our lineup for tomorrow’s Tuesday Tap Takeover:
1. Bandwagon – 3% ABV | Left Coast – A traditional Berliner Weisse style beer brewed right over here in San Clemente
2. Tart Simpson – 3% ABV | Beachwood Brewery – Tart Simpson is fermanted with one of our favorite German ale yeasts and cold conditioned for a period of three weeks to smooth out the flavors. The result is a light bodied and refreshing wheat beer with subtle acidic notes and lively carbination
3. The Kimme, The Yinke, and the Holy Gose – 4.2% ABV | Anderson Valley – The refreshing tartness in this divine, bright golden-colored ale gives way to earthy undertones and hints of citrus followed by a slight sea salt-like dryness and tangy, effervescent finish
4. Golden Gate Gose – 5% ABV | Almanac – Fermented with their house saison yeast, this delecate and tart beer is a perfect summer refresher. Pair with seafood and sunshine
5. Flan-diddly-anders – 5.5% ABV | Karl Strauss – Their version of a Flanders-style Red Ale is as tart as it is complex
6. Rueuze – 5.9% ABV | The Bruery – Notes of hay, barnyard funk, apricots, and even olives play wonderfully with the balanced acidity
7. Madame Rose – 6.5% ABV | Goose Island – A sour brown kriek made with Michigan sour cherries aged in oak barrels for over 2 years with a roselare yeast culture
8. Kriek – 6.5% ABV | Cascade – Brewed with 4 types of cherries and aged in oak for one year, this Belgian Flanders Style Red Ale is refermanted with a blend of fresh whole Northwest cherries, and then hand bottled
9. Berazzled – 7.3% ABV | The Bruery – A tart raspberry ale that will make you feel like you are slurping down an entire raspberry bush… do raspberries grow on bushes?
10. Sour in the Rye – 7.8% ABV | The Bruery – This American Rye Ale was brewed with a substantial portion of rye malt, and the spicy character of the grain asserts itself with clove and pepper in the aroma and flavor. Add in sour chery notes from their special blend of micro-organisms and vanilla from the red wine barrels and you’ve got a mouthful!
11. Lolita – 8.7% ABV | Goose Island – Fermented with Brettanomyces and fresh raspberries, this brew is bright yet deep with spices and edges of the fruits natural tart quality to give it a white wine kind of finish
12. The Vine – 7.5% ABV | Cascade – This Northwest Style Sour Ale is a blend of soured Tripel, Blond Quad and Golden ales that have been refermanted with the fresh pressed juices of white wine grapes. The beer spent more than six months in lactic fermentation and aging in small oak barrels
13. Cuvee De Tomme – 11% ABV | Lost Abbey – A massive brown ale base that is made from four fermantable sugars including Malted Barley, Raisins, Candi Sugar, and Sour Cherries, this beer is fully fermented before being placed in bourbon barrels for over a year. One of the most complex and unique beers they make. You know you like the fact it’s 11% too
We can’t wait to squish our faces with you guys!
The Iron Press Crew