Without further ado, our beer line up with Ninkasi Brewing is up for your viewing pleasure!
1. Lux – 5.0% ABV | 20 IBU – Illuminate your palate with this traditional German-style lager. Brewed with premium pilsner malt and bittered with German Hallertau hops, this Helles lager pours champagne in color. Bright, crisp and satisfying, enliven any occasion with Lux.
2. Multi Head – 5.3% ABV | 38 IBU – A wild hop found in the high plains of New Mexico, Multihead is relatively new to the craft beer community and named based on its tendency to develop two cones per strig. Using a crisp pilsner malt base, this beer profiles the tropical fruit notes and floral overtones of the hop along with citrus tones resembling orange peel.
3. HBC-366 – 5.3% ABV | 38 IBU – Paired with a clean, crisp Pilsner malt aroma upfront, the true nature of HBC 366 gives this beer a fruitful and complex flavor profile of mango, papaya, cherry, spice, citrus and pine.
4. Dry Hopped Pale – 5.3% ABV | 38 IBU – From the creative minds of our brewing collective comes a dry-hopped pale ale, featuring a new hop variety, Equinox. With a complex hop profile of mango, papaya, cherry, spice, citrus and pine, this beer is a unique treat from our brewers for you!
5. Nuptiale – 5.7% ABV | 26 IBU – Inspired by human rituals of love, Nuptiale was first brewed in celebration of a Ninkasi wedding. This beer is a straw-hued cream ale with a rich, creamy mouthfeel and smooth drinkability. A lighter-bodied Ninkasi offering, it is for celebrating the loves in our life and our love of life.
6. Total Domination – 6.7% ABV | 65 IBU – Multiple hops collide in balanced perfection, dominating the senses and achieving total satisfaction. From the Pacific Northwest, birthplace of the modern IPA, comes a beer whose name says it all.
7. Believer – 6.9% ABV | 60 IBU – Brewed and dedicated to the believers of Ninkasi. Believer Double Red Ale offers a rich, dark malt complexity balanced by a plentiful hop presence, bringing together perfection in every sip. Who knew believing had so many rewards?
8. Oatis – 7.2% ABV | 50 IBU – A rich, complex oatmeal stout with just enough hops to balance the copious quantities of dark roasted malts and the addition of oatmeal for a creamy smooth drinkability.
9. Sleigh’r – 7.2% ABV | 50 IBU – A delicious Northwest seasonal brewed with winter in mind. A dark double alt, malty, and delicious, it’s sure to keep the winter at bay. And yes, Sleigh’r does rock!
10. Tricerahops – 8.0% ABV | 100 IBU – Tricerahops is double everything you already love in an IPA. More hops, more malt body and a higher gravity define this Double India Pale Ale. Fiercely flavorful, guaranteed to satisfy.
11. Wheat Wine – 9.0% ABV | 80 IBU – A wheat wine is a barley wine strength beer that is made with a large amount of wheat in its grist. Wheat wines are typically smoother than their barley wine cousins with the wheat exhibiting toasted, bready, and bock-like malty richness. The Falconer’s Flight hops used for bittering are balanced with the earthy and grassy Willamette and Brewer’s Gold hops. Elegant, full-bodied maltiness with a balanced finish, this is a big beer with a little bite!
12. Imperiale – 9.1% ABV | 70 IBU – Rich, full bodied and surprisingly smooth, Imperiale Stout has a big roast hit up front. Dark malt flavors are balanced with an ample hop bitterness to finish.
That’s not iiiiittttt! Along with amazing brews we will be pouring for everyone tonight, tonight is the debut special menu from our very own Markuz and Francisco. Here is what our little dynamic duo has conjured up:
1. BBQ Chicken Pizza – Pizza topped with BBQ sauce made from Ninkasi’s Imperiale, gruyere cheese, grilled chicken, diced red onions, arugula + tomatoes. – $9
2. Fried Wookie – Cookie dough made in house, then battered and fried, paired with vanilla ice cream, macadamian nuts + chocolate drizzle. – $8
As usual, DJ LexaKhan will be killing it with the jams. We hope to see you there!
The Iron Press Crew