So like…help. Not just because we are slowly withering away now from being so delayed. Help because, as the days of frustration are turning into days of anxiety and we are nearer (oh please, oh please) to our opening, we are officially looking for some help around the shop!
Since we will be on quite a time crunch, we are looking for servers with experience in the industry already who can hustle, are motivated, yadda yadda yadda, just lay your eyes on this beastly six (6) page application:
Yes, we know it’s long. Yes, we know it’s a bit uncalled for. Yes, we know it’s appalling. We are simply trying to weed out the people shooting out applications with a reckless abandonment.
In all seriousness, we are looking for:
– Friendly servers that can work well in a fast paced environment.
– Minimum 1 year serving experience.
– Able to work quickly under pressure, as we do get busy and our customers expect and are accustomed to a high level of service .
– Energetic and ambitious attitude with constant sense of urgency while working.
– Motivated team player.
– Flexible work schedule is preferred but not required.
– Knowledge and interest in beer scores biiiiiiiiig bonus points.
If you are interested, or know of anyone who might be, would you please point them towards this general direction. No this way. THIS WAY. OK, thank you!
Len and Jerry